So another wonderful trip to Norway ends. Once again, this country and its people never fails to impress me. It’s been three weeks of fun with highlights aplenty.
- Birkebeinerspelet 2017 was a success. After a year of planning and discussion it was wonderful to see 2000 people attend and enjoy the spel in the winter wonderland of Mesnali. Kudos to Camilla and Kristoffer along with all the cast and crew that contributed to the success.
- Work continues on Hidden in Hemsedal and what a great time we had with Pål, Susanne and their family. Four days with them in their cabin is a tonic.
- A winter cruise at Flåm and a ride on the Flåm Railway was a delight.
- Sharing Norway with some of my family and seeing their enthusiasm and love for the country just grow every day.
- More adventures (I can’t call it work) on the horizon which means I will return in June.
Until we meet again Norge.